Thursday 5 January 2012

It's 2012 already!

So much for planning on updating the blog more... It's already three months later.

So, in brief... I've not ridden as much as I wanted. What's new, eh? But I have high hopes for 2012 and I've entered a few events that will hopefully scare me into getting back into shape. I've done a few 'cross races, which are always great fun - and, ironically, a Kinesis disc 'cross bike, the likes of which I admired in my last post, is on its way to me. I now just need to build it up and get out and ride it!

My annual go at cyclocross race organising went well, with 270 racers turning up to slog through the wettest conditions I've had in four years. Great vid here from Benji here: http://vimeo.com/34488483

Now that the 'cross season is starting to taper off, it's time to rekindle a love of the mountain bike, which has been rather lacking in recent months. It's far more tempting to get out on the 'cross bike or the mud guarded up Fargo than faff around with all the mountain bike gubbins, but I'll get there. In the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment